This article outlines the release notes for the Mikme iOS App.
2.0 – Launch – September 2017
- Launch in Apple App app store with support for Mikme Microphone.
- Stability improvements.
2.1 – Video integration – November 2017
- Let's you wirelessly record audio with your Mikme Microphone and at the same time video with the internal camera of your iPhone. The app will automatically sync audio to video and let's you export synced video/audio to camera roll and 3rd party apps
- Imrpoved UI
- Change gain while recording
2.2.5 – Bug Fix Release – March 2018
- Refined visualisation of recording exports
- Faster and improved file exports
- Export of trimmed tracks
- First pairing of a Mikme Microphone within the Mikme App settings menu
- No interruptions for video recordings by system alerts (e.g. low battery)
- When breaking up an ongoing Mikme sync, videos are stored in the App with the audio from the internal iOS microphone only.