Please backup your recorded data regularly and make sure you have the latest Mikme App installed.
This article outlines the release plan for the Mikme iOS App.
3.0 – Updated User Interface – June 2018
- improved workflow
- Easier to use
- new look and feel according out new CI
3.1 – Facebook Live integration – Autumn 2018
- Let's you wirelessly record audio with your Mikme Microphone and at the same time video with the internal camera of your iPhone. The app will automatically sync audio to video and let's you export synced video/audio to camera roll and 3rd party apps
- Imrpoved UI
- Change gain while recording
- The UI of the App is optimized for iPhone
- It's working on iPhone X but not fully optimized
- It is not optimized for iPads yet
- We recommend to not record videos longer than 20 minutes
- We recommend to have at least 10 GB of free space at your iPhone if you record 10-20 minutes long videos
Upcoming features afterwards
- Automatic gain setting added
- Adjust gain while recording
- Wirelessly sync previously recorded and stored files from Mikme Microphone with your iOS device
- UI update
Record on Top
- Stack/Overdub recordings with the Mikme Microphone
- Wireless playback of Mikme iOS playback through Mikme Microphone's headphone out
- Select external USB microphones as input.
- You will be able to select the Mikme Microphone connected via USB to the iOS device as input source for the Mikme iOS App).